Welcome to That Would Be Rude!

All of the stories are true.
They have either happened to me, or I witnessed them happening.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Hands




Hi! Take a sec to tell me some things!
(if you are having a "Mom Day" just pretend that I didn't ask you anything.  What is a "Mom Day", you wonder? Look here:
http://thatwouldberude.blogspot.com/2012/02/genetics.html )


-Who is your favorite reoccurring character on thatwouldberude? 

-Do you like the videos or are they dumb?

-Is there anything that you'd like to see more/less of? (Dunsworthisms, work stuff, anecdotes, etc)

-would "guest comics" be annoying?


Thanks! I like you!

5 comments:

  1. - Favourite characters are definitely Molly as a little girl and Zan.
    - The videos are cute! I like them.
    - I like the anecdotes, and would like to see more little!Molly, or sisterly feuds in general, I guess!
    - Guest comics are awesome in moderation.

    I just want to say that I love this blog, and that your style/humour reminds me a lot of Allie's Hyperbole and a Half (which you should check out if you haven't)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chantal!
      I will try to remember some more Molly anecdotes from when we were kids :)

      Delete
  2. I concur with Chantal. More Zander!!! Please. He says the type of things I say. It comforts me to know I am not the only one. Also more videos!!! Love the blog. Keep up the good work. ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. p.s. more Dunsworthisms

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the comment!
      Oh I have neverending Zander comics- he says plenty of sarcastic/offensive things daily!
      I'll for sure make some more.
      :)

      Delete